Azazello Limited is a limited company incorporated under Irish law and registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Ireland under number 600059, with registered office at 13 Upper Baggot Street, 2nd Floor, Dublin 4 D04 W7K5, Ireland ("Cancelcontract", or "we").
1. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As a platform for accessing a database, we receive personal data in the performance of our Services. Some of the personal data we collect and process includes:
Personal data that you communicate to us, including:
- Registration. We collect your first and last name and e-mail address to create your user Account and to sign up for the Services we provide on our Website.
- Your space. There are a number of options available to you regarding the information in your profile and space. You do not need to enter any other information in your profile, however, the information contained therein allows you to better leverage our Services.
- Technical information. We keep a record of all correspondence between you and us, including the information you send when you report a technical problem concerning our Website or our Service.
- Any other information that you can send us.
2. DURATION DURING WHICH WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data as long as you have an Account with us. If you close your Account, your personal data will be immediately deleted.
If your Account is suspended or blocked, we will retain your personal data for a period of two years to prevent you from violating the terms and conditions of our Website.
In addition, we may retain your personal data for an additional period of time to the extent necessary for us to assert legal rights or to defend against them.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to provide, support and expand our Services, including to:
- execute the contracts between you and us or between us and our third party service providers (for example, payment processing) to provide you with the Services requested;
- allow you to customize your profile / your space;
- send you information related to our Services (for example, a confirmation of your registration) by email and / or by any other means of communication;
- give you access to our support Services so that you can communicate with us;
- preserve the security of our Website;
- inform you of the changes made to our Services;
- manage our Website, including for problem solving, access, data analysis, testing, research, investigation and analytics purposes;
- improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most efficient way possible; and
- comply with our legal obligations, including orders and other legal or regulatory requirements.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We work with third parties who are the recipients of your personal data, such as our subcontractors, who are technical service providers (for example in the field of payment processing, management and data transmission systems and content, search engine providers, etc.) or for our data analytics.
We will only share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- where necessary for the provision of our Services (for example, providing your personal data to our payment processors or technical service providers);
- to enable us to improve and optimise our Website using analytics and search engines; or
- where required by law or where we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to a claim against us, to comply with legal proceedings, as part of an investigation, or to protect the property or the personal safety of Cancelcontract or its affiliates or users.
5. THE LEGAL BASIS OF OUR DATA PROCESSING
We collect, use and disclose the data we have in the ways described below:
- when necessary for the provision of Services on our Website and the execution of our T&Cs;
- in the light of your consent, which you may revoke at any time by closing your Account;
- when it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations;
- when necessary to serve our legitimate interests, including our interests in providing personalized and effective service to our users, unless your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over those interests.
6. HOW WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When we transfer your personal data, we will do so in accordance with applicable data protection laws, and will take appropriate security measures to ensure its integrity and protection. In particular, we transfer your personal data to our third party service providers established outside the European Economic Area, and to countries for which the European Commission has not made a "proper protection" decision, such as the United States. In such a case, we ensure this transfer is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations and ensures a sufficient level of protection of privacy and fundamental rights of individuals (including by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission).
7. HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to it by using our internal security procedures, which cover the preservation and destruction of your personal data, as well as access to them.
8. YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the rights conferred on you by applicable data protection legislation, and where applicable law or regulation authorizes or requires us to do so, we will, upon request, give you a copy of your personal data and correct any error that you have identified. You also have the right to receive and / or have us transfer to another controller a subset of your personal data. You have the right to object to us processing your personal data and to limit such processing, as well as the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data.